Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Posted on: October 17, 2020
SENIOR MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
NOTE: THIS ROLE IS TEMPORARILY REMOTE UNTIL IT IS SAFE TO RETURN TO
OUR COMPANY OFFICE.
As a key member of the FP&A organization, in this role you will
partner with varying constituents across the organization to
develop key financial metrics, forecasts, reporting, analyses, and
models to drive financial transparency and better inform business
The Senior Manager, FP&A will draw heavily on their ability to
take complex transactional data and develop simple, concise
financial dashboards for key stakeholders throughout the
organization to review on a regular basis. You will have a
sophisticated understanding of financial modeling and knowledge of
financial systems and tools to provide financial insights to drive
decision-making that yields value for the business. The ideal
candidate is a well-rounded performer who thrives in a fast-paced
and demanding environment and embraces a collaborative work style.
If you are a change agent, thought leader and problem solver, this
is a great role for you!
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and refine sophisticated financial models to forecast
various financial metrics including bookings, billings and
* Partner with the global sales organization to align on reporting
requirements and ensure continuity of reporting structure.
* Manage a North American FP & A team of 3-4 individuals.
* Partner with the Business Intelligence organization and clarify
reporting requirements to provide desired financial reporting set
by Finance and Company leadership teams.
* Support current system integrations to ensure continuity of
* Enable team members and business partners to leverage reporting
developed to automate and standardize manual processes.
* Leverage tools to develop and maintain reporting for key metrics,
including analyzing and communicating key drivers to internal
* Partner with the Sales and Marketing leadership to report and
forecast on critical business spend to generate topline
* Perform ad-hoc analyses to support various business initiatives
and special projects.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT CARBONITE:
* A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions
with significant responsibility
* Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value
projects and drive them completion
* Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team
* High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
* Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* BS in Finance, Accounting or other related field, 8 years of
progressive experience in financial planning, reporting and
analysis. 2 years of experience as a team leader and preferred
experience within SaaS.
* Proven experience developing and managing financial models,
exceptional computer skills with a range of relevant financial
software packages and expert Excel skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer
focus with the demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term
* Demonstrated history of developing executive level dashboards
that provide clear, concise business results.
* Strong ability to breakdown and understand financial results, and
effectively handle multiple deliverables in a fast-paced
environment with tight deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including proven ability to work
comfortably with senior executives.
* Must be detail oriented, and eager to adapt and drive change. You
should also have a continuous improvement mindset for the business
and your team.
Together Carbonitea leader in data protection and Webroota leader
in data securityform the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The
mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple,
reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable
comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our
vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic
environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit.
From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer
support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their
careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a
workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are
growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW WITH US?
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations
will be made available during the recruitment process for
applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we
will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of
suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants
are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Carbonite, Broomfield , Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!