Company: SCL Health
Posted on: February 16, 2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an
You're a sharp, analytical thinker and a strong communicator. You
have the ability to spot patterns in seemingly random data, drawing
the appropriate conclusions and sharing your insights in accessible
and meaningful ways.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield,
Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a
faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to
improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello
and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value
of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As an Accounting Manager you need to know how to:
- Accomplish accounting human resource objectives by recruiting,
selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job
contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve accounting operational objectives by contributing
accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and
reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving
problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system
improvements; implement change.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing and executing
accounting policies and procedures.
- Resolve complex accounting issues or assists leadership in
resolving financial issues.
- Guide care site clients by researching and interpreting
accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities,
and review and approves journal entries and balance sheet account
- Review of monthly financial packages and assist hospital
leadership to explain or interpret financial results.
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement account analysis to
ensure adequate documentary evidence and financial transactional
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or
related area, required
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive related experience,
- Previous supervisory experience, required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting principles, required
- MBA, or certified public accountant (CPA), preferred
- Prior Healthcare provider and/or non-profit industry experience
Your next move.
Now that you know more about our team we hope you'll join us. At
SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work,
and why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
Keywords: SCL Health, Broomfield , Accounting Manager, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!