Senior Director, Franchise Operations
Company: Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Reporting to the VP, College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors, the
Senior Director, Franchise Operations will deliver Brand (CNST)
success by driving profitable sales growth for our owners and
company stores in both domestic and international markets. The SDFO
will ensure that that the franchisor (CNSD) is providing the
training, resources and support to help owners and managers recruit
& staff effectively, operate efficiently, provide the best quality
of service and grow market share. This position will manage
franchise support, training, IT, recruiting & talent sourcing,
shared services, location administration and international
* Provides, vision, guidance and support to Franchise Business
Consulting (FBC) team. The FBC Team s goal is to help build
stronger and profitable territories.
* Ensures IT system operations are stable and capable to improve
owners and manager efficiency to increase the capacity of our
system and improve scalability.
* Manages business performance metrics to create a dashboard
culture to help the Brand, owners and managers focus on the key
KPIs that increase inventory, improve operational efficiencies,
improve quality and grow revenue.
* Provides recruiting & talent sourcing support and resources to
help owners and managers recruit, hire, onboard and train talent
faster and more efficiently.
* Supports all shared service operations such as recruiting and
other business processes that can drive a lower cost of operation
for our owners and managers.
* Constantly improves the CNST Way and ensures that all support
personal and resources are continuously improving by fostering a
culture of listening and Plan Do Check Act.
* Works with international operations teams to success by utilizing
all of the resources both domestically and internationally.
* Interacts with the CNSD teammates, FAC members, owners and
managers to identify best practices / best in class operations to
deliver performance excellence
Decision Making Authority
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to
matters of significance and provides strategic leadership for
organizational unit or department
* Regularly influences function or department, cross-functional
teams, and senior leadership
* Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience required
* 10+ years in franchising or multi-until operations, information
technology, support and shared services required
* Demonstrated profitable success driving owner, territory or unit
success within a franchise or large multi-unit operation
* Directly managed the integration of business operations to IT
system improvements required
* Degree or related experiences in the areas of business
operations, information technology or human resources preferred
* Executive experience in a multi-unit care company preferred
* This role will be office based working with BH operations (call
center & visit owners & managers in the field), and expected to
travel 25-30% of the time, with US & some International travel
* Some light lifting under 25 pounds and sitting, bending, and
walking would be required
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes
and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright
Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the
following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO English and
Spanish along with information on the
and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and
Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact the recruitment
helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Bright Horizons Children's Centers, Broomfield , Senior Director, Franchise Operations, Executive , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!