Civil Project Engineer
Company: Wohnrade Civil Engineers Inc
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Wohnrade Civil Engineers, Inc. (WCE) has an opening for an
experienced and highly motivated Mid-Level Civil Design Engineer
with a strong background in Land Development to join our Civil
Engineering team at our headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado.
Full Job Description
Salary Range: $75,000-$90,000 (DOQ)
The actual compensation offered to candidates may vary outside of
the posted hiring range based upon work experience, education,
and/or skill level. Because WCE is a company with continuous
service obligations to its customers, regular, reliable, and
predictable performance of the essential functions and
responsibilities is an essential function of the job.
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (Contingent upon internet
speed and work performance)
- Employees are provided with a WCE laptop for remote working.
- Annual Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA)
- Year-End Bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Three weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Parental Leave
- RTD Ecopass
- Provide plan production and design support for Senior
- Prepare complete sets of construction drawings and reports for a
variety of land development and municipal projects.
- Provide design engineering for new projects.
- Ensure the delivery of the highest quality civil engineering
products and services that focus on client satisfaction.
- Plan production, including: the preparation of grading, drainage,
street, sanitary sewer, water and storm sewer improvement plans for
residential and commercial developments, and public works projects,
while adhering to the appropriate design standards. Experience with
the jurisdictional review and approval process.
- Adhere to project Scope of Services and budget, and complete
projects on time and within budget.
- Prepare miscellaneous reports, including: drainage, utility
compliance, ACOE Nationwide Permits, and stormwater management
- Must have strong technical knowledge of concepts, practices and
procedures relating to engineering design for land development
Qualifications & Skills:
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- EIT certification is required.
- 4 plus years of experience in civil engineering with an emphasis
in land development design.
- Proficiency in site grading, drainage calculations, utility
design, cost estimating, and permitting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience in Autodesk Civil 3D, Autodesk Storm and
Sanitary Analysis, MS Word, Excel. Experience with -- Bentley
SiteOps is a plus. Experience with HEC-RAS floodplain modeling is
preferred but not required.
- Ability to prepare technical reports and calculations (i.e.,
hydrology/hydraulics, SWPPP, and Utility Compliance Reports)
WCE is a well-established small firm that has been providing
infrastructure design, site development engineering, floodplain
modeling, construction management, and high-precision drone mapping
to both public and private sector clients throughout Colorado. Our
headquarters in Broomfield is conveniently located halfway between
Denver and Boulder, providing great access to downtown as well as
outdoor recreation opportunities. Since 2002, we have a history of
civil engineering excellence serving land developers, architects,
owners, and builders on projects throughout the Rocky Mountain
This position and its level in the organization, requires a
professional level background check. WCE will conduct the
background check through a third-party provider in accordance with
Fair Credit Reporting Act(FCRA) regulations.
Keywords: Wohnrade Civil Engineers Inc, Broomfield , Civil Project Engineer, Engineering , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!