Cloud Operations Engineer
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 following the
merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two powerful
companies creates a leader in mission critical business process
solutions. The new Conga is poised to provide the most complete
offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational
elements of business - documents like quotes, contracts, and the
processes that surround them - to achieve commercial excellence.--
With dual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Denver, Conga offers a
competitive pay package, strong employee--benefits, and a culture
that is centered around our core values. Conga is a place where
people from all backgrounds can contribute their unique skills and
ideas, make an impact on our business and our customers, and give
back to our communities. Job Description Our shared values: The
Conga Way-- A successful candidate will embody the essence of a
Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of--The Conga
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers The Conga Way is a core element of
the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the
personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day,
and provides clarity about how we work together.
-- Primary Responsibility: Cloud Operations Engineer
- Study workload characteristics and design a sizing
infrastructure solution for a given Engineering architecture.
- Design and automate backup and recovery policies.
- Analyze, observe and understand system bottlenecks and fine
tuning the systems.
- Debugging problems in production and test environments.
- Work with development and support teams to develop root cause
analysis for production outages and performance problems.
- Develop automation to improve process efficiency and
- Willingness to dive-in supporting Cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
environments as a part of 24x7 global cloud operations team.
- 2+ years of enterprise level site--reliability--engineering or
- Working knowledge of Azure, AWS and/or IBM Cloud platforms, or
- Expertise using with one or more languages (Terraform, Python,
Java, PowerShell), and git.
- Experience in managing production system, or any DevOps
- Experience in cloud management or micro-service architecture
and related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Strong analytical skills and passion to solve problems.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external customer escalations
and work under pressure. Education:--
- Computer Science degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Remote but preferred locations in or around Des Moines (IA),
Indianapolis (IN), or Broomfield (CO). #LI-HLHConga is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin,
disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil
partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be
made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities
Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in
all aspects of the selection process.--All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Additional
Information All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Conga, Broomfield , Cloud Operations Engineer, Engineering , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!