Company: ZOLL Data Management
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Come work for a Top Employer in Denver, and help save lives!
ZOLL Data is a leading digital health technology company servicing
the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. Our
healthcare cloud-based technology solutions lead the industry in
providing mission critical service to industries that provide
life-saving services. We have the resources and stability of a
large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a
startup, because we used to be one. Our vision is to improve lives
through transformational People and Products.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment,
competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards
contribution and hard work. Additionally, we have stocked kitchens,
free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site
cafe, dry cleaning service and much more! Our full benefits package
includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex
spending accounts and STD/LTD.
We are looking for a Platform Engineer to evaluate, execute, and
evangelize Reliability Engineering practices and activities across
the entire R&D organization, providing best practices and
ensuring our SaaS & hosted platforms are fully automated, monitored
and stable from Deployment to Decommission. You will have the
opportunity to reevaluate and redesign cloud-based systems to
accommodate customer growth and application scalability.
- Provide automated and orchestrated management and technical
solutions to complex problems for ZOLL Data's commerce
- Provide guidance and expert-level support to product developers
and support staff as part of ZOLL's Site Reliability Engineering
- Contribute to AWS architecture, development, maintenance,
automation and orchestration for application pools, websites, data
services, virtual networks, security, monitoring, service
discovery, and other platform services.
- Responsible for ensuring that assignments are delivered on
schedule and in accordance with ZOLL quality standards.
- Contribute to the successful completion of all aspects of major
- Contribute in defining and following patterns, best practices,
and strategies for source control, branching, and
- Enhance platform services and stability of deployments by using
tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, GIT, Artifactory,
Jenkins and Packer.
- Participate with Architects and product development teams
within Agile processes to build rock-solid services and expand our
SaaS and Hosting portfolio.
- Contribute in the definition of and encourage patterns for
local developer environments to ensure consistency across all
products and production builds
- Define, promote, and maintain SRE best practices across the
ZOLL organization and product lines
- Collaboratively participate with team members to identify areas
for improvement and drive solutions.
- Work in Jira to manage Agile story production and escalated
- Participate in critical incident management and root cause
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- 2 years of experience in server administration (Linux or
Windows) in AWS
- 2 years of experience Network Engineering in AWS
- 2 years of experience in scripting or development languages
(PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby, JSON, Java, AngularJS,
- Experience with DevOps practices and capabilities
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef,
Puppet or Salt)
- Experience developing "infrastructure as code" in a Cloud
environment (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work unsupervised, and
participate in after-hours on-call rotation.
- Any Public Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Microsoft .NET, SQL and IIS experience
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services/Citrix XenApp (VirtualApp)
experience a plus
- Any one or more of the following:
- Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification
- Amazon AWS Certified Developer certification
- Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Amazon AWS DevOps certification
- Knowledge of the principles of service support as defined in
the ITIL framework
ZOLL values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do
not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender
identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: ZOLL Data Management, Broomfield , Platform Engineer, Engineering , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!