Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: November 11, 2018
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
This position is for an energetic, self-starter, solutions marketer who can build and execute Go-To-Market plans for strategic Product initiatives that drive profitable growth.
To drive success, the candidate for this position will be required to closely align themselves with global Product Management and Development, Corporate Marketing, Business Unit marketers and sales, Corporate Communications, Media and Analyst relations.
- Designs impactful product marketing strategies to drive profitable revenues
- Develop value propositions, differentiators, positioning plans, messaging, proof points and claims for strategic solutions
- Lead cross-functional work-streams to design, implement product go-to-market programs
- Develop and execute sales enablement plans to make it easier to for Sales to sell
- Create content for sales enablement and marketing activation that generates qualified leads and drive new sales
- Design and create external marketing assets including brochures, case studies, customer presentations, newsletters, dot com, blogs and other social media.
- Partner with marketing teams to provide premium content such as infographics, calculators, white-board videos, videos and webinars
- Designs and create sales enablement tools including sell-sheets, FAQs, competitive positioning, training and internal communications materials.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-5 years related experience
- 2-3 years related experience with Master's degree.
- Ability to drive for results through leadership and flexible approaches
- Ability to build consensus in a matrixed reporting structure
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Telecom or tech industry experience a plus but not required
- Direct B2B marketing experience with solid knowledge of marketing tactics
- Successful track record in Go To Market (GTM) launch activities through the full-life cycle.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver
Requisition #: 206925
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Product Marketing Manager, Advertising , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!