Content Specialist - Marketing - Broomfield
Company: Sales Partnerships, Inc.
Posted on: November 5, 2018
About Sales Partnerships, Inc.
Sales Partnerships provides turnkey sales teams for Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and internationally. Operating in more than 400 markets throughout the US, our focus on hiring the best talent, supporting them with the best systems and personnel, and leveraging bleeding edge technology has allowed SPI to become the most recognized company in our industry. That relentless focus has resulted in SPI becoming the choice for many Fortune 500 companies for B2B customer engagement and acquisition in the field. That same spirit of innovation and focus on getting better continues to drive our success.
We are tasked with representing large companies in the field as their field sales forces. We recruit the staff, train the teams, deploy the systems to support the sales force, then become the clients' field representatives engaging with customers under their brand. We're trusted to perform that mission to deliver superior ROI with a constant eye to protection of their brand. Over the past 20 years, since our founding in 1997, SPI has never been out-performed by a competitor in that mission--- ever.
That success isn't possible without the best people helping us grow and improve over the years. We are the most highly selective company in our industry - if you have what it takes to be one of the best, please apply.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The job information below has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Sales Partnerships, Inc. is looking for a skilled and creative content marketing specialist. This individual will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer of SPI and will have a high level of visibility on the work they perform.
We are looking for someone who will lead creation of marketing content along with supporting promoting the Sales Partnerships' brand to large enterprises.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all platforms
- Creation of marketing copy for distribution via blogs, white papers, case studies, and similar modes (copy will be created by the specialist with input from subject matter experts within Sales Partnerships)
- Create LinkedIn content to drive new business
- Working with media and other outreach targets for distribution of content created
- Deepen relationships with media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Proof-reading and providing feedback on SPI proposals and presentations
- Planning and design of press releases, advertisements, and similar materials
- Design print ads and publications
- Ensure brand messages are consistent
- Lead marketing campaigns to generate new business
- Coordinating trade shows and conference events for C-Suite speakers and department leads
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Manage SPI marketing footprint including SEO, PPC, web related marketing, and create other direct marketing tools
- Limited travel, as needed, for trade shows and client presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have experience in professional writing for content creation tied to business to business work
- Experience writing content designed to target large enterprises strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge using SalesForce, Pardot, and/or Marketo is a plus
- Must be creative, collaborative, and motivated in creating change
Education and Experience:
- Experience: 3+ years in a B2B Marketing role, which includes 2+ years focused on professional content writing
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
This position works with SPI's senior team and has significant advancement and development opportunity because of its high profile. It will also be a highly competitive position for the same reason. Good luck!
Keywords: Sales Partnerships, Inc., Broomfield , Content Specialist - Marketing - Broomfield, Advertising , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!