Office Administrator - Broomfield
Company: Sales Partnerships, Inc.
Posted on: November 5, 2018
About Sales Partnerships, Inc.
Sales Partnerships provides turnkey sales teams for Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and internationally. Operating in more than 400 markets throughout the US, our focus on hiring the best talent, supporting them with the best systems and personnel, and leveraging bleeding edge technology has allowed SPI to become the most recognized company in our industry. That relentless focus has resulted in SPI becoming the choice for many Fortune 500 companies for B2B customer engagement and acquisition in the field. That same spirit of innovation and focus on getting better continues to drive our success.
We are tasked with representing large companies in the field as their field sales forces. We recruit the staff, train the teams, deploy the systems to support the sales force, then become the clients' field representatives engaging with customers under their brand. We're trusted to perform that mission to deliver superior ROI with a constant eye to protection of their brand. Over the past 20 years, since our founding in 1997, SPI has never been out-performed by a competitor in that mission--- ever.
That success isn't possible without the best people helping us grow and improve over the years. We are the most highly selective company in our industry - if you have what it takes to be one of the best, please apply.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The job information below has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
The Office Administrator will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety of the Corporate Office.
- Reception / front desk - answers phones, deliveries, visitors and local candidate reception
- Maintains general cleanliness and organization of the kitchen, front office space and conference rooms
- Researches, purchases and coordinates the delivery, installations and moving activities for new office equipment and furniture
- Solicits bids, purchases, maintains, organizes and secures the inventory of office supplies and non technical equipment
- Prepares office space for visits from clients and guests in coordination with client services EA(s) and senior staff
- Mailing and shipping for corporate office staff and departments
- Organizes company functions and office celebrations (awards, certificates, decorations, set-up/ clean-up, employee gifts, cards)
- Schedules catering orders and delivery for local meetings / events
- Assists marketing team with sourcing and ordering company branded apparel, etc.
- Assists VP Operations with tasks as needed
- Researches facilities leasing options for Company as needed
- Maintains day-to-day office space and real estate lease relationships with landlords
- Works with landlord to ensure comfort of office spaces is maintained (pest control, temperature, lighting, noise levels, etc.)
- Maintaining and revising office filing systems
- Manages disposal and recycling service relationships
- Assists Client Services EA(s) and leadership staff with on-going project needs
- Assist IS team with accessories, consumables, and equipment orders
- Other duties or projects as assigned, consistent with the general duties of the Office Administrator described above
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, from 8am-5pm MT
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite/365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with shipping vendors (UPS, FedEx) is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to drive locally for light errands, delivery from site-to-site and overnight shipping requests
- Must have a clean MVR and access to a motor vehicle.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum: HS Diploma/GED
- 3+ years experience in a Receptionist, Administrative/Executive Assistant, and/or Office Management role highly desired
Keywords: Sales Partnerships, Inc., Broomfield , Office Administrator - Broomfield, Administration, Clerical , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!