Administrative Associate II - Marketing and Communications
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Administrative Associate II – Marketing & CommunicationsWhat
- This position provides direct administrative support to the
MarCom Management Team and Department, as needed, and reports to
the Senior Manager of Technical Communications in MarCom.
- Manage calendars, travel arrangements and expenses for MarCom
- Prepare, coordinate and confirm travel arrangements and
reservations for MarCom team, and coordinate and submit timely
reimbursements for business-related expenses.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
people at all levels, from support staff to senior executives, and
be willing to contribute wherever needed in a collaborative manner,
providing support to operational activities, day-to-day needs and
special events as an integral part of the team.
- Serve as the point of contact for conference room/meeting space
reservations, catering, PCard purchases, and event- and
staff-related equipment move orders (MACs).
- File and retrieve records, folders or other materials. Assist
in organizing materials and backups.
- Manage office supplies and assist with merchandise orders;
manage recognition program award orders and inventory by monitoring
stock so that orders can be placed and filled in a timely
- Interact appropriately with MarCom staff and with others
throughout the company to maintain a positive, productive,
inclusive and collaborative work environment.
- Perform general administrative support and other duties as
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact
professionally with others in order to maintain a positive and
productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.What You'll Need
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Associate's, may
substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of
related experience may be substituted for each year of education.
Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is
accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of
Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience and comfort with complex scheduling, coupled with an
ability to sort the urgent from the non-urgent
- Must be willing to learn new systems, processes, and
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and responsibility in handling
purchases on behalf of the department
- Must be able to handle confidential material and information on
a regular basis, maintain discretion and display a high degree of
trust and professionalism
- Proven technical skills with Microsoft suite (including
Outlook). Some experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Comfortable working in a small office, with a dynamic
environment, that is part of a geographically distributed team.US
CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED Horizontal facilitates valuable and
productive conversations between you and potential employers. We
can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with
employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join
the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including
medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to
offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In
compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to
job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00
-$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ).
This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may
vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Broomfield , Administrative Associate II - Marketing and Communications, Administration, Clerical , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!