Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides comprehensive
executive support and serves as the point of contact for internal
and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the office
of the Senior Vice President of Global Business Finance.
The Main Responsibilities
- Acting on own initiative, this position will perform
administrative support for a senior executive in a fast-paced,
demanding, C-suite executive office.
- Prepare agenda, presentations, and correspondence for
- Accurately and professionally handles multiple simultaneous
high priority issues.
- Organizes and maintains calendars - arranging, coordinating and
prioritizing scheduling and logistics.
- Drives priorities and critical items through task lists and
manages short-term and long-term schedules.
- Utilizes critical thinking skills and a thorough knowledge of
the business and organization to prioritize advanced level
executive administrative work.
- Tasks and assignment require working with a high degree of
confidential information and using good judgment in
- Accurately and efficiently conducts normal administrative tasks
such as processing expense reports, invoice processing, supply
orders, meal arrangements, office files, etc.
- Responsible for complex and detailed travel arrangements for
domestic and international travel.
- Handles a high volume of emails, ensures action and follow-up
for customer needs.
- May draft, proof and prepare correspondence on behalf of
- Professional daily contact with C-suite executives and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience, preferably in a
senior executive level support role
- Proven ability to succeed in a demanding, fast-paced
- Proficient in Microsoft office products - Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Resourceful and able to maintain composure in high pressure
- Maintain complete confidentiality, a strong sense of urgency;
be proactive & self-directed, with a positive, approachable
- Excellent organizational skills with focus on accuracy and
attention to detail
- Good judgment, tact and initiative to make effective
independent decisions when necessary
- Experience with other electronic and web-based systems (such as
SAP and Concur) to process invoices, travel arrangements, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a diversified workload,
meeting established deadlines with minimal supervision
- Associates degree or equivalent in education and experience,
Bachelor's degree preferred
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 262211
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for
this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums
may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills,
experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales
compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for
long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you
can view additional information here. We're able to answer any
additional questions you may have as you move through the selection
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad
range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and
perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial
wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are
governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job
based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the
job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on
individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors.
We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in
and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are
welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection
Keywords: Lumen, Broomfield , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!