Administrative Associate III
Company: Ball Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to
perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create
innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts,
drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable
data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go
forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit
http://www.ball.com/aerospace , Facebook or Twitter .
Administrative Associate III
What you'll do:
- Provide administrative support for programs and associated
program team members in the National Defense organization.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as,
documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for
analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving
- Prepare statistical reports; gather and interpret data;
maintain databases, records, spreadsheets; update and track
budgets; prepare various schedules and perform data entry,
- Prepare written documents, communications, and presentation
materials for meetings and presentations.
- Maintain program calendars and schedule meetings in
- Arrange meetings with internal and external customers.
- Set-up and support meetings; keep minutes as necessary.
- Greet external visitors.
- Order catering for meetings.
- Make conference room reservations.
- Prepare various paperwork in support of program needs.
- Coordinate office moves for new and current program team
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Prepare travel and business expense reports using Deltek.
- Perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing.
Operate other computer software programs and various other types of
- Maintain various tracking databases in Excel.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Coordinate events and training for the Strategic Business Unit
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What you'll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Associate's, may substitute for
two years of related experience. Two years of related experience
may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from
a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency
recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- Must have extensive computer knowledge (Microsoft Office
Applications) and high-level administrative skills.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and as part of
- Must have ability to work under pressure and handle multiple
- Demonstrated decision making based on knowledge of organization
policies and procedures, and the Director's requirements.
- Maintaining confidentiality concerning sensitive information is
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a
DoD clearance or government customer access to classified/sensitive
material. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible
for this position, however the successful applicant will be
required to obtain a DoD clearance or government customer access
within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be
able to maintain the applicable clearance. *US Citizenship is
Required. By applying to this position you are agreeing to complete
a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire, if one is
required, to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required
security clearance or government customer access associated with
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ball Corporation, Broomfield , Administrative Associate III, Administration, Clerical , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!