Company: ZOLL Data Management
Posted on: August 12, 2019
ZOLL Data is a leading health technology company servicing the
needs of the emergency and public safety industries. We have the
resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness,
ambition, and determination of a startup, because we used to be
one. Our vision is to Improve Lives Through Transformational People
Perks & Benefits: In addition to a great company culture, ZOLL
provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a
compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work.
Additionally, we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit
delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning
service and much more! Our benefits package includes 401(k) with a
generous company match, medical benefits that start on day 1 and
We are looking to expand our Finance Department with a Collections
Specialist. This position will play a key role in ZOLL Data by
providing the excellent customer experience we strive for. The
right candidate will want to provide excellent customer service,
support the customer in helping to resolve disputes, read and
understand the customer's contractual obligations, and be able to
speak to those obligations in a positive and professional manner.
The measurement of the success in this position will be the health
of the accounts assigned, and the percentage of the aging that
rolls into the over 90 bucket.
Primary duties include:
- Actively collect payment from customers with unpaid
- Develop relationships with primary contacts at your assigned
- Work internally to resolve issues contributing to delayed
- Work with customers to develop payment plans to bring their
- Identify and communicate risk concerns on assigned
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional
manner at all times
- Minimum of two years' experience in a professional
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer
- Proven record of building strong professional
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Initiative to validate accuracy of data and make
recommendations based on findings.
- Able to multi-task and manage to deadlines.
- Able to work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Able to work collaboratively and in partnership with internal
and external stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems
and take corrective action when necessary.
- Interest in "digging into the details" and researching
- Proven track record of successful business to business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Experience with Accounts Receivable Aging reports, and
presentation of data.
- SaaS and/or Software contract knowledge is a plus.
ZOLL values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do
not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital
status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: ZOLL Data Management, Broomfield , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!