Accounting Contracts Administrator
Company: ZOLL Data Management
Posted on: July 14, 2019
ZOLL is a leading Digital Health technology company servicing the
needs of the emergency and public safety industries. Our vision is
to Improve Lives Through Transformational People and Products.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment,
competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards
contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens,
free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site
cafe, dry cleaning service and much more! Our full benefits package
includes 401(k), medical benefits that start on day 1, life
insurance, AD&D, flex spending accounts and STD/LTD.
We are looking to expand our Finance Department with an Accounting
Primary duties will include the following areas:
- Timely and accurate processing of SaaS and Software
- Management of Customer account issue resolution and
- Application of checks and other forms of payments
- Weekly/Monthly reconciliation of all payment activity
- Logging and Tracking of incoming customer requests
Responsibilities in these areas includes following detailed written
processes to ensure accuracy, timeliness of reporting and complete
customer contract fulfillment. In addition, existing processes
should be thoroughly analyzed and recommendations made for
improvement of processes, existing internal controls and
documentation. Responsible for the accurate recording of all
payments to customer accounts including recurring payments. Manage
incoming customer contact including resolution of payment and other
issues, assignment of issues for resolution by other team members
and proactively maintaining service level targets.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a professional
Finance/Accounting environment with increasing levels of
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer
- Proven record of building strong professional
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Initiative to validate accuracy of data and make
recommendations based on findings.
- Able to multi-task and manage to deadlines.
- Able to work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Able to work collaboratively and in partnership with internal
and external stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems
and take corrective action when necessary.
- Interest in "digging into the details" and researching
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Experience with Zuora and/or Oracle.
- SaaS and/or Software contract knowledge.
ZOLL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, marital
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: ZOLL Data Management, Broomfield , Accounting Contracts Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!