Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Number: 336384
Description: Job Title: Sr. Payroll Coordinator
Pay Rate: $30.49/hr
Location: Broomfield, CO
Zip Code: 80021
Area Code: 720
Start Date: Right Away
Keywords: #payrollcoordinator #nowhiring
A Sr. Payroll Coordinator job is available with a client in Broomfield, CO. In this role you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of recordkeeping and payroll processing activities, including payroll runs, labor timesheet adjustments including maintaining labor adjustment database, processing contractor timesheets and staffing agency invoicing activity. To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a High School Diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure timely accurate calculations of wages, tax withholdings, and employee deductions.
* Prepare and reconcile payrolls, direct deposit files, labor, and payroll postings.
* Manage moving expense reimbursements for all company employees.
* Provide first level review of staff's work.
* Manage timesheet labor adjustments, ensure timely labor posting of contract labor staff timesheets, general ledger, and proper invoicing and payment processing to the staffing agencies.
* Act as a liaison between the Payroll Department and Information Systems to ensure the payroll system is updated and maintained with any software updates and tax table updates, and adhere to Federal, State, Local, DCAA, and FAR requirement compliance standards, to support Accounting, Internal Compliance, and DCAA audit.
* Assist with audit schedules for internal and external auditors as needed.
* Be responsible for supporting accurate and timely completion of Payroll month-end closing process, perform monthly Payroll related balance sheet account reconciliations.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL / ABILITY / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Working knowledge of payroll reporting policies and procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and applicable regulations, including understanding of Fair Labor Standards Act, Federal and State laws relating to payroll taxes, and various state employment and pay requirements.
* Progressive experience analyzing, auditing, reconciling and resolving complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
* Ability to research and interpret applicable regulatory requirements and resolve tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
* Progressive Microsoft Excel data analysis experience including Pivot tables, macros, etc.
If you are interested in this Sr. Payroll Coordinator job in Broomfield, CO please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Broomfield , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=336384)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Keywords: Belcan, Broomfield , Payroll Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
here to apply!