Company: nTech Solutions
Posted on: January 2, 2022
Title: Financial AnalystLocation: Broomfield CO 80021Duration:
12 Months Contract ONLY W2. This job is NOT Open for C2C. Job
Description:Term of Employment"
- W2 Contract, 12 Months
- Location: Onsite at Broomfield, COOverview
- Financial Assurance at is a forward-looking, proactive business
management domain that creates and maintains audits and controls to
ensure revenue leakage is identified and corrected.
- The primary focus of this role includes developing audits,
auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these
audits. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a
high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and
willingness to solve business problems and identify new
problems.The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems
used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is
proficient in financial analysis and SQL. Responsibilities
- Analyst day to day responsibilities include:
- Performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue
recovery and cost savings opportunities.
- Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers,
determine root cause, and work with functional and business teams
to resolve leakage issues.
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and
error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost
- Design and implement financial assurance controls including
source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement
new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost,
increase revenue and reduce defects.
- Audit and evaluate customer's invoices, contracts, and orders
to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
- Optimize business intelligence including query development and
- Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis.
Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported
organizations and teams.. Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Business
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with
disparate priorities and operational targets.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills with ability to develop productive business relationships
with internal & external team members.
- Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
- Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and
- Team player with a passion for service.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task. Sincerely,Preetam RajLead Technical
RecruiternTech Solutions D: EXT: 726E:
preetam(at)ntechworkforce(dot)com - provided by Dice
Keywords: nTech Solutions, Broomfield , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!