Director of Strategic Alliance
Company: PEAK SEASON INC
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Job
Summary The Director of Strategic Alliance oversees all strategic
corporate partnerships and alliances for Vail Resorts' 34 North
American ski resorts with the purpose of enhancing guest experience
and strengthening resort and partner brand affinity. This includes
partnership strategy, acquisition, development, activation and
renewal, with a focus on multi-year relationships with
category-leading global brands. This position requires an
innovative, results-driven leader with key accountability for
revenue generation, relationship management, and internal
cross-functional collaboration to ensure executional excellence.
- Develop the long-term growth roadmap for strategic alliances,
including target areas of guest experience enhancement, prioritized
categories for new partnerships, incremental revenue opportunities
in existing categories, and development of company-wide processes
for stronger activation against partnership agreements.
- Oversee the acquisition and renewal of multi-year corporate
sponsorships across the portfolio of Vail Resorts' 34 North
American resorts, including the premier mountain ski resort
destinations of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and
Crested Butte in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar
and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe; Stevens Pass in Washington; Whistler
Blackcomb in Canada; Stowe, Okemo and Mt Sunapee in the Northeast,
and several more.
- Deliver budgeted revenue and EBITDA contribution targets
- Build strong partner relationships, oversee partner engagement
efforts, deliver upon partner business goals and objectives, and
build long-term, multi-year partnership loyalty.
- Develop and execute strategic partnership activation plans that
drive brand affinity and enhanced experiences for guests across the
company's resorts, in partnership with Vail Resorts' multiple
mountain resorts and key lines of business.
- Create comprehensive asset and guest impression valuations of
the company's 34 North American ski resort properties, as well as
Vail Resorts' portfolio of lodging properties, dining
establishments, retail outlets, and other lines of business.
- Deliver partnership product sales goals and objectives along
with uncovering incremental business that supports B2B verticals
including Retail, Food & Beverage, Lodging, Operations,
Transportation, and other key internal lines of business.
- Analyze and identify key business metrics and trends in the
area of global sponsorships to leverage market dynamics and
- Build partnership prospectuses, deliverable recaps, and other
key presentations to solicit new partnerships and highlight value
provided to existing partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years in Partnership, Sponsorship, Sales, or B2B Client
Service Relationship leadership experience.
- Strong experience in managing complex contracts.
- Strong experience in leading and developing high performing
- Strong experience in maintaining revenue and expense budgets
with rigorous attention to detail required.
- Microsoft Office experience to include Excel, PowerPoint and
Word, social media and mobile devices.
- English and excellent communications skills required.
- College degree and/or comparable years in business management
or related discipline preferred. The budgeted range starts at
$125,500 - $140,000 + annual bonus + equity. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience. The perks include a free ski pass,
and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time
Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees
are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance We offer a variety of
career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate
headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance &
Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public
Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and
more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and
a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the
world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com Vail Resorts is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law. Address Broomfield, CO 80020
Keywords: PEAK SEASON INC, Broomfield , Director of Strategic Alliance, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!