Chief Financial Officer
Company: Dassault Syst--mes SE
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault
Syst--mes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Let's open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE
virtual universes! The challenges ahead... Reporting to the CEO,
the CFO is responsible for providing strong financial leadership to
the company as well as being a strong business partner to the CEO.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong operational
background that can combine high level strategy with a clear and
concise ability to plan, execute and deliver on the strategy.
The--ideal candidate will bring a demonstrable track record of
financial and strategic success showing very concisely how that
success was achieved and what role they played in achieving that
success. We are looking for someone who works well with others at
all levels both inside and outside the company. You must have the
ability to anticipate and transition from being a clear and
decisive decision maker one minute to being a strong team player
the next depending on the situation. Candidates must have strong
individual skills but also skills to quickly gain credibility, and
lead and develop the finance and sales operations teams.
Compensation for the this role will be commensurate with
experience. The total expected compensation range will be between
$175,000 - $200,000 USD, representing the base salary (or
annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and
target bonus. What will your role be?
- CFO must bring savvy financial sophistication and the ability
to effectively scale down and manage a growing, yet nimble
- Deliver complex information in a form that is actionable,
allows the management team to make more informed decisions based on
data that is real time, insightful and identifies key business
indicators and trends.
- Lead annual financial planning process and quarterly
forecasting processes for Spatial while closely collaborating with
key finance personnel at sister companies as well as the DS group
finance team in France.
- Actively lead/support the strategic planning process and
provide analysis to support strategic objectives including
continued expansion and acquisitions.
- Lead/manage the finance and accounting team ensuring timely and
accurate financial reporting.
- Effectively manage and utilize FP&A group to support
business decision making based on thorough analysis.
- Oversee financial controls, maintain clear segregation of
duties and ensure no control weaknesses.
- Be able to quickly interpret sales forecasts and use
information as part of key business indicators.
- Oversee the newly implemented sales CRM (MS Dynamics), new ERP
system (NetSuite) and ensure full utilization to support business
processes, reporting and decision making.
- Working closely with the sales team oversee, participate and
authorize the new customer acquisition process encompassing
pricing, deal structure and contract negotiations.
- Work closely with key finance, tax, HR, IT/MIS, facilities and
accounting partners in other global DS entities as well as outside
- Potentially, managing Partnerships and Start-Up Program if
appropriate skills are demonstrated. Your key success factors
- MBA or CPA preferred, Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to quickly forge a strong working relationship with the
CEO and other members of the Spatial executive team as well as key
players inside Dassault Syst--mes (3DS) .
- Varied experience over the last 10 years working at different
sizes of companies both smaller private software companies as well
as senior roles in larger public companies.
- Experience and strong knowledge of conducting business in an
international environment, preferably Europe, Japan, South Korea
- Experience in software companies with more complex products and
longer and more complex sales cycles. Experience working with
direct sales forces is also preferable.
- Track record of having grown an enterprise where software is a
core element of the business model.
- Demonstrate experience of negotiating complex software license
agreements with large enterprise customers.
- Demonstrate experience of negotiating complex technology and
sales partnership agreements.
- Excellent executive-level presentation and listening
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and
- Full understanding of the software development process and
business management issues.
- Within the last 5 years, demonstrate experience leading all
aspects of a successful (buy side) merger / acquisition process.
Dassault Syst--mes offers an excellent salary with potential for
bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of
plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision
care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short &
long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K
enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8%
of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match
eligibility criteria), 3 weeks' vacation, 9 paid holidays plus 3
floating holidays. Equal opportunity In order to provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals,
employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and
abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and
equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to
pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, familial status, national
origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status,
military service, application for military service, genetic
information, receipt of free medical care, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known
disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Join Dassault
Syst--mes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company. Everything becomes possible
with Dassault Syst--mes' 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving
230,000 customers in 11--industries, from high-tech to life
sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people
around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and
tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 17,000
Keywords: Dassault Syst--mes SE, Broomfield , Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!