Lead Finance Analyst
Posted on: May 24, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
This role will work closely with CenturyLink Enterprise sales
teams, WIN, IGAM, GEAR, and the Product Specialist Organizations to
develop and deliver performance and expense forecasting reporting
and analysis of Sales Compensation Plans and Incentive programs,
communication and collaboration with key stakeholders, and guiding
the business in financial-impacting decisions. This position will
also perform special projects and provide senior management
reporting as needed.
Lead financial analyst on the Sales Compensation Design & Reporting
Team. Responsible for design input and reporting on overall Sales
compensation performance. (Sale Compensation budget is
- Model (Design/test/analyze) plan design scenarios using
historical performance with @RISK's Monte Carlo simulation modeling
for expense/cost probabilities and Tableau to support core plan
- Develop and deliver monthly performance reports to FP&A and
- Support SPIFF/On Top Incentives by providing costing and
- Assist FP&A with accrual budgeting on sales compensation
- Conducts rigorous financial analysis and uses findings to help
guide the business in making decisions.
- Designs and develops complex financial models (i.e.
Compensation estimator for plan participants).
- Builds professional relationships with key stakeholders
throughout the organization.
- Supports departmental reporting requirements on an as-needed
The Main Responsibilities
- Manage business case reporting and tracking for linkage into
the plan of record and for use during business case after action
- Work with business unit owners to identify and critically
analyze business case assumptions, demand forecasts and timing for
financial linkage into the plan of record.
- Complete financial analysis and reporting activities,
validating own work and ensuring accuracy of results.
- Present results of financial analysis and reporting to all
levels of management.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Three years related experience.
- Understanding of financial statements (e.g. income statement,
balance sheet, statement of cash flows) and financial return
metrics (e.g. NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to effectively
multi-task and prioritize.
- Good analytical/inquisitive thinking skills a must, with the
ability to effectively summarize and communicate conclusions (via
oral or written).
- Detail oriented and thoroughly reviews work to ensure accuracy
of results/analysis produced.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with various
company groups (sales, marketing, network services)
- Executive level presentation development and interaction with
- Business case development experience preferred
- Experience with analytic and business intelligence software
(Essbase and/or Tableau a plus)
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 222995
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Broomfield , Lead Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!