Sr. Net Revenue Analyst
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: January 15, 2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Sr.
Net Revenue Analyst.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield,
Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a
faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to
improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello
and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value
of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Sr. Net Revenue Analyst you need to know how to:
- Prepare the A/R reserve calculations, including Contractual
Allowances, Bad Debt and Charity;
- Produce the monthly close schedules related to net revenue and
- Assist in preparing for the annual financial audit as it
relates to net A/R and net revenue
- Produce analysis of payor performance:
- Provide various analyses specific to net revenue
- Assist in creating the annual net revenue budgets.
- Assist in preparing the calculation and analysis of Net Revenue
and AR valuation within a health system that has net revenues of
approximately $2.5 billion.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, required
- Advanced business administration degree (MBA) or certified
public accountant (CPA), preferred
- Three to five years of related experience, including -
healthcare reimbursement/net revenue experience, required
- Experience with Crowe Horwath Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA)
- Advanced analytical skills in areas of financial analysis;
Understanding of reimbursement mechanisms and contractual
arrangements, highly preferred Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Sr. Net Revenue Analyst on our
team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every
day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in
the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
Keywords: SCL Health, Broomfield , Sr. Net Revenue Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!